All undergraduate Online Courses are available year round, include the summers. Please click here to register or for more information about our Online offerings!
Back to top
Registration for summer courses is now open! Register at the link below!
Register for summer courses
Registrations will be accepted through the first day of each session. Since, however, class capacity may be limited and time is needed to obtain course outlines and to do preparatory work, it is recommended that registration be made as soon as possible and prior to the beginning of Spring/Summer school.
Each Otterburne course must be paid in full at time of registration. Full payment for summer courses is due two weeks prior to class start date. Students registering or completing payment less than two weeks before the class start dates will be required to submit full payment and a $50 late registration fee. Please be advised that course cancellation will be determined two weeks prior to course start date based upon full payment registrations.
For students wishing to reserve a place in the Summer TESOL Institute but unable to make full payment at time of registration, a non-refundable deposit option is available. Full payment is still due two weeks before the course begins.
Course Cancellation Policy
In the event of insufficient enrollment, a class may be cancelled at the discretion of the College Dean. This decision will be made two weeks before the beginning of a class.
Back to top
• Costs for all courses are available on our Financial Information page
Summer TESOL Institute:
• $2700.00 (Discounted tuition for 15 credit block)
• $100.00 (Summer student fees)
(Non-refundable deposit or full payment due at time of registration. Full payment required two weeks prior to course start date)
TESOL Room and Board:
• $675.00 (Four 7-day weeks; includes bedding and $5 key deposit)
• $120.00 per course (approx.)
Room and Board:
• $195.00 per week (Monday–Friday; includes bedding and $5 key deposit)
• $25.00 per day Saturdays and Sundays
*Late Registration Fee
*Less than two weeks before course begins.
International Student Health Insurance:
• Please contact John Johnson, International Student Services Coordinator, for International/U.S. Student Health Insurance registration and rates.
REFUND POLICY: Please visit the Financial Information page to access information about our payment and refund policy
Note: All costs are subject to change.
Back to top