Breakaway - February 21-22, 2013
Breakaway is our free two day campus visit for students in Grades 10 to 12, taking place February 21-22, 2013. This is going to be a great opportunity to experience Providence. Whether you are planning on attending Providence, or whether you are curious about what we have to offer, we’d love to have you here!
During your two days on campus you will experience:
- College classes
- Delicious cafeteria food
- A night in dorm
- The Providence community
- Program previews with Admissions Counsellors
- The ULTIMATE University College Experience!
** For those that are unable to stay overnight, feel free to arrive at 8:00 am on Friday morning.
- 5:00 pm - Shuttle Leaves from St. Vital Mall in Old Navy Parking Lot
- 6:00 pm
Registration & Pizza Dinner
- 7:30 pm - Options
- Full-Length Production of "Schoolhouse"
- Giant Dutch Blitz & Coffee House
- 9:30 pm
Refreshments in Dorm with current Providence students
- 7:30 am
Breakfast and Announcements
- 8:30 am - 11:10 am - Options:
- Campus Tours
- Athletic Program
- 11:10 am - Chapel
- 12:00 - 12:40 pm - Options:
- Lunch with Professors
- Sound Bite Lunch (Music)
- 12:40 - 3:20 pm - Options:
- Campus Tours
- Harv's Air Tour (Aviation)
- 3:20 pm - Packing & Check Out
- 4:00 pm - Shuttle leaves from Providence for Old Navy Parking Lot (St. Vital) arriving at 5 pm.
Need a ride?
There is a free shuttle available from Winnipeg to Providence. Meet at the St. Vital Mall in the Old Navy Parking Lot before 5:00 pm on Thursday. We will return you to the same location on Friday at 5:00 pm. Please call or email to confirm shuttle service.
*Updated February 19, 2013